Terms and Conditions
1. You may use our Site for lawful purposes. You may not use our Site in any way that breaches any applicable local, national, or international law or regulation or that is unlawful or fraudulent or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
2. You also agree not to access without authority, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any part of our site, or any equipment or network on which our site is stored.
Intellectual Property Rights
1. We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights (including any trade marks such as “ ideology consulting”) in our Site and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by intellectual property laws and treaties around the world .All such rights are reserved.
2. You may print off one copy, and may download extracts from any page (s) from our Site for your own personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to material posted on our site. This license does not permit incorporation of the material or any part of it in any other work, publication, or website whether in hard copy or electronic or any other form.
3. You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
4. Our status as the authors of any material on our Site must always be acknowledged.
5. You must not use any part of the materials on our Site for commercial purpose without obtaining express permission from us to do so.
Reliance on Information Posted
1. Commentary and other materials posted on our Site are not intended to amount to advice in itself on which reliance should be placed. Users of our Site should not take or omit to take any action that relies on information on our site.
2. All content on our Site is provided for information only, and is indicative and NOT definitive. As all information is given in good faith and for guidance purposes and responsibility cannot be accepted for any over reliance placed on any information that is submitted , even if later proved erroneous or inaccurate.
Linking to our Site
1. You may link our Homepage, provided that you do so in a manner that is fair and legal,and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association ,approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
2. You must not establish a link from any website that is not operated by you.
3. Our Site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our Site other than the Homepage. We reserve the right to withdraw “linking permission” without notice. The website with which you are linking must comply in all respects with applicable local, national, and international law, regulation and good industry practice.
Links from our Site
Where our Site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the content of these sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Jurisdiction and Applicable Law
The English courts have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, a visit to our Site although we retain the right to bring proceedings against you for breach of these conditions in your country of residence or any other relevant country. These terms are governed by English law.
Should you have any concerns about the material or content that appears on our site, please contact us immediately on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for visiting our site.